my favorite breakfast : ham & glutes :D
I’m back on track with some new exercises for your legs & butt.
Let’s get to work!!!
- Step forward with one leg and lower your body to 90 degrees at both knees. Don’t step out too far.
- There should be 2 to 2.5 feet between your feet at this point.
- Keep your weight on your heels and don’t allow your knees to cross the plane of your toes.
1st set-14 reps
2nd set 12 reps
3rd set 10 reps
4th set 8 reps
(increase the weight with every set)
I’m starting with 10 kg /then 12,5 kg/ 15 kg /20 kg
- Lie faceup on the floor and place your heels on a Swiss ball.
- Push your hips up so that your body forms a straight line from your shoulders to your knees. Without pausing, pull your heels toward you and roll the ball as close as possible to your butt.
- Pause for 1 or 2 seconds, then reverse the motion, by rolling the ball back. Lower your hips back to the floor.
4 sets (14/12/10/8 reps)
I’m not doing the upper-body stationary version of it because this way I can feel it better in my glutes.
- Keep your back as straight as possible & slowly press against the machine with your legs to move them away from each other while exhaling.
- Feel the contraction for a second and begin to move your legs back to the starting position while breathing in.
4 sets … as usual (increase the weight with each set)
- Begin with a bar loaded on the ground. The feet should be set very wide, near the collars. Bend at the hips to grip the bar. The arms should be directly below the shoulders, inside the legs.Relax the shoulders, which in effect lengthens your arms.
- Take a breath, and then lower your hips, looking forward with your head with your chest up. Drive through the floor, spreading your feet apart, with your weight on the back half of your feet. Extend through the hips and knees.
- As the bar passes through the knees, lean back and drive the hips into the bar, pulling your shoulder blades together.
- Return the weight to the ground by bending at the hips and controlling the weight on the way down.
4 sets (14/12/10/8 reps) don’t forget to increase the weight after each set
- Adjust the machine lever to fit your height and lie with your torso bent at the waist facing forward around 30-45 degrees (since an angled position is more favorable for hamstrings recruitment) with the pad of the lever on the back of your right leg (just a few inches under the calves) and the front of the right leg on top of the machine pad.
- Keeping the torso bent forward, ensure your leg is fully stretched and grab the side handles of the machine. Position your toes straight. This will be your starting position.
- As you exhale, curl your right leg up as far as possible without lifting the upper leg from the pad. Once you hit the fully contracted position, hold it for a second.
- As you inhale, bring the legs back to the initial position.
- Perform the same exercise now for the left leg.
Well….. that’s it for today!;D
NEXT TIME I’M GONNA SHOW YOU SOME OF MY FAV EXERCISES FOR “THEM SHOULDERS” haha
Wish you all a sporty week!!!